Spring has Sprung!
The busy time has come. Mark and Clint have been planting corn. They finelly got done putting on custom anhydrous. Mark's mom is here staying for two weeks. Not a real good time since we are very busy now. We went to Indy to pick her up last Saturday. Left Friday and went to Regina and Craig's. Anna, Lydsey, and Matt came back Friday night and Craig grilled us steaks and then we had to make the trip into town to get ice cream at Sycamore's! We also got to witness the exciting news about the new Keiser baby coming! Very excited for them.
Clint decided to learn how to apply anhydrous when we were gone. I wasn't real excited about that but Mark talked him through it via many phone calls. He got along great. Clint and Ashton are having a new shop put up at their house. It will resemble a barn. They were putting the rafters up this morning when I went by.
I have become Clint's secretary while he has been in the field. I have been checking his e-mails and doing what I can on the computer. Yesterday he got 50 calls! It seems like that is all he gets done. Thank goodness for auto steer on the cat tractor since that is what he has been driving. No wonder Mark won't let him plant!
Carrie is having a garage sale Friday and Saturday. New Sharon is having the city wide sale. Gathered all my precious items to sale. Hope it all gets sold!
Granbaby's are doing great. Ava just got her 3 month pictures taken.
Can't think of anything right now. Everyone enjoy the nice weather!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I hope Clint's paying you to be his secretary:) You need to post some pictures of your granddaughters!
ReplyDeleteI think I an worth abouy $20,000 a year don't you Amanda?
ReplyDelete