Monday, April 5, 2010

Post from (Grandma) Jill

I'm not sure everyone looks at the comments for the posts so I decided to repost Jill's message below that she put as a comment to Lola's picture just in case:)

"Well I'm sure you have all heard about my wonderful new grandaughter. Lola Nicole. She is very good, hardly ever cries unless she is hungry. She if small right now but I am sure will grow fast. I also moved to Traverse City, like you all didn't know that. I am busy with our business make sure you check us out on twitter, facebook and our website. www.victorycreditrestoration.com We are busy marketing it through social media. Twitter, facebook etc.. Jami has been taking a class that shows you how to do that. Of course I don't know how. SHe is teaching me many things and the service has been very beneficial to many. Other than that I have been enjoying Northern Michigan's beauty. Spring is around the corner and I can't wait to try out the bike trails up here. Hiking is a definite must as well. Of course helping take care of Lola too. I am officially inviting my sisters and Mother up for a vacation blitz... woo hoo!! Plan it girls we would love to have you and show you around. Well this is becoming a book so I will sign off for now. By the way Amanda, thanks for getting this set up. Awesome. Love to you all. Be safe."

No comments:

Post a Comment