..or no one has anything to post. Well, since Anna hasn't blogged yet I thought I'd take the liberty and post a few pictures for her. The first is of her dog Macy and her dog-cousin Lucy. They definitely have their own personalities...kind of like their owners. Macy tries to annoy Lucy and takes her bone (kind of similar to when Anna and Lyndsey were kids). She runs around with her wild hair and follows Lucy around the house (once again, similar to my two sisters when they were younger). Although the dogs share similar traits to their owners there are differences. For instance, Lucy took the opportunity to jump up on Mom and Dad's bed when the door to their bedroom was open and 'use the bathroom'. Not something I believe Lyndsey would do. Macy likes to shred things with her teeth, i.e. Mother's Day cards. Once again, not something Anna would do. Here's a picture of the two scoundrels (Lucy on the left and Macy on the right).
The next picture is of Macy when she was a little younger. I'm not so sure she likes baths.
At Christmastime she got stuffed into a stocking. Poor Macy.
Once again I'm focusing this blog on Anna since she hasn't posted one. This pictures shows her attempt at trying to rope in a man. I'm not sure if she caught one that day....keep trying Anna!
This last picture is one of her finer moments that I happened to capture on camera. Say cheese.
Anna, let this be a lesson to you.
All in good humor, of course.
Happy blogging!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Bahahahahahaa. I know its not nice, but I can't help but laugh!
ReplyDelete