Hello everyone! I've decided to go ahead and jump onto the blog-wagon after a couple emails from my older sister, comments from my mother, and the laughs I get from reading Corineah's awesome blog.
I'm not quite sure where to start...so I guess I will just give everyone a little update on what life is like here on the Keiser farm! Since it's still calving season, I thought I would include a picture of Matt and my first big farm purchase - our shorthorn heifer, in which I rightly named Queenie. She hasn't had her first calf yet, but she's due any day now!
I should probably also mention someone who is always there when I get home, always makes me laugh, and even watches the same tv shows with me....my dog Lucy! Here is a picture of her as a puppy....and the next is her a
ll grown up, where does the time go?!
Since I mentioned my dog...I'd better mention my husband too! Matt has been excited lately for 2 reasons. Reason #1...it's planting season. "Time to get in the field and get going" as he puts it. Reason #2....as most of you know, our first child is due to arrive early to middle December! My luck, I'll go into labor whilst standing up at Matt sister Katie's wedding on November 20th. :) Our brother-in-law, Jason, on the other hand seemed to be more excited than we were when we shared the news. He has voiced that he "really wants two, onry,red-headed twin boys that he can "teach to spit, cuss, and use a lighter". I think I burst his bubble when I told him the chances of that would be slim to none, the twin part, and especially the 'teaching' part!
Love you all and look forward to reading many more posts.....Lyndsey





No comments:
Post a Comment