Monday, April 5, 2010

Check it Out

With Easter yesterday, I thought this post was appropriate. One of my customers sent me an email and suggested I check out the website Iamsecond.com. It's an inspiring website about putting God and other people first in your life. There are several testimonial videos by famous and not-so-famous people. One of my favorites is Tony Dungy (retired coach of the Indianapolis Colts). I've read his book and I think it's interesting that he was able to honor God and keep Him first through his coaching career. He never put football first in his life but allowed God to be his 'coach' and lead him through life's stuggles and successes.


I think it's awesome that a customer, whom I haven't met yet and only had a couple email conversations with, had the courage to pass something on he thought was worthwhile. He doesn't know my background or how I would respond, but he was willing to take a risk in hopes of spreading God's word.

We all go through our own struggles and maybe this website can provide you with a litte bit of inspiration as you listen to other people's stories. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment