The word on the street is there's another baby girl in the family! Jami and Jeff had a little baby girl and named her Lola Nicole on Friday, March 26th! That makes five great-granddaughters and no boys. Not that that's surprising given the number of women in the family! Congratulations Jami and Jeff. Here is a few picture I downloaded from facebook.

If you have more pictures to post send them my way!!
Well I'm sure you have all heard about my wonderful new grandaughter. Lola Nicole. She is very good, hardly ever cries unless she is hungry. She if small right now but I am sure will grow fast. I also moved to Traverse City, like you all didn't know that. I am busy with our business make sure you check us out on twitter, facebook and our website. www.victorycreditrestoration.com We are busy marketing it through social media. Twitter, facebook etc.. Jami has been taking a class that shows you how to do that. Of course I don't know how. SHe is teaching me many things and the service has been very beneficial to many. Other than that I have been enjoying Northern Michigan's beauty. Spring is around the corner and I can't wait to try out the bike trails up here. Hiking is a definite must as well. Of course helping take care of Lola too. I am officially inviting my sisters and Mother up for a vacation blitz... woo hoo!! Plan it girls we would love to have you and show you around. Well this is becoming a book so I will sign off for now. By the way Amanda, thanks for getting this set up. Awesome. Love to you all. BE safe.
ReplyDelete