As you all know, we have been getting our house resided and new windows. The project started last October i think - it has been so long ago. We only have a small side left to side and have the stone put on the front. It didn't help that Rex, our contractor, fell off the ladder and broke his wrist. It was a real bad break. So his helper is finishing it up with Rex's overseeing his work. Rex is now able to do some things. I will put on some before and after pictures when they get it all done. I am so excited to see it almost complete. This spring I can do some landscaping.
Not looking forward to April 5th. I have to start back to work everyday!
Planning on stopping at Regina's and Craig's on April 9th if everything works out. We have to go to Indy and pick up Mark's Mom. She will be staying with us for two weeks. Mark's sister is bringing her half way. Then we will take her back to Indy after her time is up. Really not a good time for her to come with me working everyday and Mark hopefully in the field!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment