Sunday, May 23, 2010

My first time meeting my first neice!!!

Just a little something I put together on my computer... I love holding her little hands, they make mine look sooo big. We really have to soak in all the little precious moments while they're still babies.











This is Lola around when she was first born!



This is me and Lola a couple days ago, she's going to be 2 months old on the 26th of May! She was so happy and wide awake this day for some reason, she normally is sleeping! She's growing and growing everyday, you all know how that is! My visit has been so great thus far. The weather has been amazing, hitting 88 today! We took Lola to the beach, making sure she was covered with sunblock and under the umbrella in her stroller, with her UV clothes on. :) She was definately protected....she has some parents that REALLY love her, they're always thinking of her where ever they go and whatever they do.


She's too cute, I give her kisses everyday!








It's precious to see Jami (and Jeff of course) so in love with her :)

2 comments: