Friday, July 22, 2011

7 Months Old!

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to share some updated pictures of Owen with you all. We got some 6 month pictures taken, and here is one of them! Also, here is a link to a photographers blog site that took some professional pictures of Owen.

http://blog.mcgreevymarksphoto.com/?p=728

Owen is getting very busy and is almost crawling...but not quite yet! I'm looking forward to him growing, but a little aprehensive abouth this crawling thing. :) He also just recently cut his first tooth! With all the drooling and fussing I've been wondering..."when is this tooth gonna get here?!" Well..I guess the tooth was a little like Owen and decided to get here on his own sweet time.
We recently got to see Uncle Ben and Aunt Corineah. Ben came to judge the cattle show at our county fair and was able to stay for a couple days this time. It was good to see them and spend some time together. :) It has been extremely hot here...like everywhere else. Just in time for fair week! We are hoping it won't be as hot here in the next couple weeks so that we can go to the state fair and enjoy it. Matt and I are going to see Sugarland in concert...should be fun! Well, thats all I have for now.

See you in September!
Love,
Lyndsey

No comments:

Post a Comment