Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lyndsey's Baby Shower

It’s getting closer and closer to Thanksgiving and I am excited to see everyone again! Mom, Dad, and I are planning to make the trip on Wednesday, the 24th, and will be able to spend three days visiting with family. However, Lyndsey and Matt will not be able to make the trip because Lyndsey will be 37 weeks pregnant! We are crossing our fingers that she does not go into labor early while we are all in Iowa. Everyone is excited for the new baby to come and I think Mom might have more diapers in her closet than Lyndsey does! Mom, Amanda, and I were able to host a baby shower for Lyndsey a couple of weeks ago at mom’s house. Mom and I had fun trying to come up with different ways to decorate the cupcakes and picking out the cute decorations. Here are a couple pictures from the shower:


Lyndsey has gotten a little bigger than the last time everyone saw her!

The cupcakes that I slaved over!
Close up of the baby cupcakes.
Hope to see everyone at Thanksgiving!
Anna Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment