Here we are....two weeks away from baby Keiser's due date, and I'm getting a little impatient! I wanted to post these pictures to just give everyone an update on the size of the belly and what our nursery looks like! The picture above was taken on Thanksgiving morning before we headed out for a big feast at Matt's family's. Of course, everyone has their prediction of what the baby's gender will be, but I don't have an feelings one way or another. However, I do have a feeling that this baby will have my hair color. Just a hunch though! Hopefully next year, the three of us (weird to say that!) will be coming out to Iowa for Thanksgiving. :)
Here are a couple pictures of the nursery! We chose to convert one of the upstairs bedrooms into the nursery. However, we do have an antique cradle (from Matt's family) that we plan to keep the baby in for the first couple weeks in our bedroom before baby makes the move upstairs.
This summer, Mom came and painted the ceiling and walls in the nursery. The walls are a soft yellow, and I've added my own touches here and there. I found some cute farm animal wall decals, and I made white eyelet curtains for the windows. Since we rent the house from Matt's mom and dad, they were gracious enough to put new carpet up the stairs and in the baby's room for us!
You may have noticed that we have received quite a few books as gifts! Good thing we had an extra little bookshelf to use!
The room is a pretty good sized room, as we were able to keep two rocking chairs in the room, one in each corner. We also have a crib, diaper changing table, dresser, and the bookshelf in the room for furniture. The little door you see in this picture is actually the door to the attic.


Here is a shot of the closet with all the little "gender neutral" sleepers that we have received! This is also where I've been stocking up on diapers!
And of course, I just had to post this picture of my Lucy dog! She loves to go upstairs and has adopted the teddy bear as a good friend! Well...thats all I have for now. The waiting continues....
Love, Lyndsey











No comments:
Post a Comment