I've been meaning to post this for awhile, but starting a new job and getting ready for a baby can be a little time consuming! However, I do check our blog about every week or so to read what everyone else has written. :)
So...I wanted to share with everyone that Matt was able to get away from the farm for a little while to go on a trip earlier this fall to California, to visit one of his friends Clayton Richard. For those of you who are not major league baseball fans, Clayton is actually one of the pitchers for the San Diego Padres. Matt went with his other friend, Cory, and the two of them stayed at Clayton and Ashley's (Clayton's wife) condo in La Jolla, CA.
Fortunately for Matt and Cory, there was a home game almost every night they were visiting. I tink a lot of time was spent at the baseball field! Matt really enjoyed all of the special treatment, including watching teams have batting practice, hanging out with the other baseball players/families in the VIP room after the games, having seats right by the dugouts, and seeing the lastest bachelorette off of the TV show "The Bachelorette".So...I wanted to share with everyone that Matt was able to get away from the farm for a little while to go on a trip earlier this fall to California, to visit one of his friends Clayton Richard. For those of you who are not major league baseball fans, Clayton is actually one of the pitchers for the San Diego Padres. Matt went with his other friend, Cory, and the two of them stayed at Clayton and Ashley's (Clayton's wife) condo in La Jolla, CA.











That sounds like a really fun time!
ReplyDelete