Well as you all probably figured we have been super busy with racing as we just wrapped up the touring series that we race! Zack finished 4th in National Points as we were very happy with the outcome on this! We are still going to be racing some weekends this fall (most of which are just fun racing specials). Other than that Zack has been busy working out at Tip Top (Our Auto Shop) and i have been busy with Addison & Making my Bows!! The Bows are going so good it's hard for me to keep up! On top of that i will be working at the Fair office for mom while she helps Dad with the Harvest! I helped Dad last year but i figured he only wanted the combine plugged up once!!! :) Anyways i just recently was offered a job at North Mahaska to be an aid to a Kindergarten Student.. I really want to do this but we need to make sure it's the right time in our life to do it! So please keep us in your prayers! Zack and I will be making a trip to Indianapolis in the beginning of December to go to the Race Performance Show and to spend a few days for our 5 year anniversary... That's right i said it 5 YEARS!! I can't believe how fast time goes! Anyways we are hoping to see a baby Keiser then........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Hard to believe it's been 5 years. Time flies when you're having fun! Hope to see you in December!
ReplyDelete